Wednesday 17 November 2021

What happened to me over the lockdown. . .

A few days ago before coming to school me and my family had went to the feild and so my brother got upset and went for a little walk then we noticed him rushing back crying and here is why, so not so long ago there was some birds who had babies to care for and not only were one family of birds but 3 families, I thought excitings. So back to the chasing part, Anyways my brother ran back crying and we were wondering why I didn't know this at first but my uncle said that he saw a black bird nip his shoulder and 4 parents were chasing him scary right, So I wanted to go see for my self to see if there were babies that that the parents tried to look after. I then got to close to the point were I got chased aswell the birds were following my every step I tried running but they had always catched up to me then when I tried to step them they just flew up on my side and came swooshing down at me, It was very scary and I finally got back to the rest of my family, They then told me to go back to the birds but I said no because yea it was scary...

Just be aware of birds with babies you might get chased like me and yea i'm telling you its scary also don't try to attack them because if your harm a New Zealand animal even a native animal you could get done for it so watch out

:) 

- Mahara

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mahara,
    It sad how your brother got bit and I hope he feels Better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo Mahara,
    Fantastic description! Oh no.. Your brother must be in pain, hope hes better as time goes by.
    I do recommend to add some question marks whenever you ask something. I do agree that birds are fast as flash! The feeling of big birds getting to you must be scary!
    Hope to hear more of your lockdown stories.
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete