Friday 29 October 2021

Kahoot ((QUIZ))

 


I had made a kahoot for my class mates and teacher to try out it was based on animal facts but the title was called General knowledge basicallly meaning knowledge that doesn't make sense looking at the photo I have placed for you it show 2 questions that I would like for you to answer...

Under their white fur, What colour is a polar bears skin??
How many compartments are in a cows stomach??

These are the 2 questions I would like for you to answer...

2 comments:

  1. Hey mahara,
    That was a geat Kahoot but maybe you wanna add some more questions and details besides that Nice job.
    On my 3 things Im grateful for I said today because I was going to do it everyday and it also said the date at the top so people would know. So does where the things I was grateful for that day OK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support Joshua,
      I really appreciate you commenting on my work. . .

      TY

      Delete