Wednesday 14 March 2018

all about mahara

All about mahara

I am a girl and I am Fast
I wonder if it's going to be sunny today
I hear people talking
I see  cars going past our school
I want to go swimming
I am good at swimming


I pretend I am sick
I feel sun and wind
I touch my Chromebook and pencils
I worry about my family
I cry sometimes
I am so comforting


I understand that I get my Chromebook today
I say to people “are you Ok?”
I dream about dogs
I try my best to do my  work
  by mahara

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mahara, thanks for sharing your poem. This is the best writing I have seen from you. Next time remember to center your pictures so everything is aligned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. hi Kara thx for that i will make the chagis naw ok

      Delete