Friday 29 October 2021

Crafting Stuff





So I was doing my work when I found a piece of paper lying around so I decided to do something with it,
it was really easy a first then I tried to make a Ninja Star which was kinda hard but it worked my plan worked after making all my stuff I had to attend a call then my teacher asked "How are you doing,
I said I was good then I showed her all my crafts I had made earlier she asked me if I could post it on my blog and I said yes so here I am writing about my crafts I hope you like all my pictures I had tried my best on taking them, I tried to be a photographer but I guess I just need to practise more on my skills...



 

2 comments:

  1. Super proud of you Mahara. I bet you enjoyed your crafts activity. Would you like to speak about your activity at our Google Meet sometime this week? Perhaps you can list a things of things we need for before the next session so we are prepared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem I will make sure to do that next time. . .

      Delete